The role requires excellent communication skills as you will be collaborating closely with team members from other departments and mentoring junior programmers.
This is a great new studio to work with for highly creative fast paced individuals. If you come up with a good idea it can be approved and implemented quickly. Everyone here plays a strong part in the design and QA process.
As a Senior/Lead Game Programmer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. This will include the implementation of new features as well as debugging and optimizing existing ones.
- Strong English skills. Capable of communicating in English both written and orally.
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development processes.
- Strong work ethic coming from a passion for developing games.
- Minimum 5 years professional programming experience.
- You want to take on challenges and work hard in a fast paced fun and unconventional environment.
- As a Lead you will mentor junior programmers and design the overall architecture for the game logic
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and C#, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Demonstrated command of applicable programming languages and a thorough knowledge of software design practices including:
- event-driven architecture
- object-oriented design
- graphics and animation techniques
- You are focused on the goal and improving the process to achieve those goals, not needlessly adding division or bureaucracy.
- HQ is located in Bali and you will be required to move to the island to be closer to the team. Co-living with us may be an option for the right candidates.
- You love gaming especially turn based strategy games such as collectible card games (Magic the gathering) or JRPGs (Final Fantasy).
- You love Sci-fi settings including robots, drones, MECHs, transformers and gundams.
- You read books and watch movies in Sci-Fi settings (Star Wars, Bladerunner).
- You like anime, manga and comics.
- Experience with network and API integration
Submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you would be a great team member for a small fast paced studio developing its own IP. If we are interested in you an associate will contact you to schedule a video conference call (Hangouts, Discord).