Most frequent questions and answers
- Indonesia has what so called as a demographic bonus, and now we are living in a very fast – paced, ever changing world where 4th industrial revolution is happening.
- Indonesia is a big country which still has high rate of unemployment among the youth but the population is very tech savvy.
- Indonesia is starting to have more unicorn startups that become big companies locally and internationally.
- Indonesia is one of the countries with the highest number of internet users in the world; as of 2016, 132.7 million out of the country’s total population of almost 260 million were active internet users. And the number keeps going. Source : Statista
- Indonesia is the fastest growing country in relation to the number of internet users today compared to 2016. Indonesia is almost 3 times over the global average with a 51% growth year-on-year. Source : Rappler
- Low living cost
- a lot of universities, schools, etc.
- Many potential talents
- Yogyakarta as a place where in particular many highly talented young people are coping with unemployment, underemployment, low wages and discouragement.
- Ready and good infrastructure
- Near International Airport
- Second most visited city by tourists in Indonesia
- What is more, Yogyakarta seems to be a place where in particular many highly talented young people are coping with unemployment, underemployment, low wages and discouragement.
- Be 18 – 26 years old
- Be among low income families
- Have a strong willingness commitment to stay until the program finished
- Have a positive and teamwork attitude
Early stage :
- Be a graduate from one of the vocational / IT schools
- Basic programming skills